Your Registration Pack is ready for collection from Rancan Sisters Fitness, 5 Best Avenue, Mosman.
READY, SET, GO!
Meet on Monday morning 1st May, at 5.45am for a Team Photo wearing your Challenge T-shirt.
At 6.00am complete the first 5km or optional 3km Team Walk - this will take approximately 50mins.
The Route - Middle Head Road, Chowder Bay Road, Clifton Gardens, return up Bradley's Head Road back to Best Avenue.
3km Route - Shorter version of above route.
REGISTER NOW Click here $99.99
HAVE YOUR REGISTRATION PACK POSTED TO YOU - Australia - Challenge can be completed anywhere return your Personal Log by JUne 4th
HAVE YOUR RESGISTRATION PACK POSTED TO YOU - Overseas - Challenge can be completed anywhere return your Personal Log by June 8th
It's on again! Our 5km a Day Challenge May 2017 and you could be the lucky winner
of the major prize - a trip to The Maria Island Walk
We call it a challenge because it takes a commitment to schedule in a daily walk or jog.
Our goal is for you to create a 'healthy habit' and to prove to yourself that you can find the time to exercise.
- Walk, jog or run 5km EVERY day in May
- Record your walks with details in your completed Personal Log and submit by 2nd June
- Winner will be announced on Friday 9th June, 2017
How to Win:
A panel of experts will judge the entries using the following points on how you have:
- Set your goal and achieved it
- Inspired and motivated others
- Explored wild trails in and out of Sydney
- Been an active member of the 5km a day challenge community
- 25 words or less why you'd love to do The Maria Island Walk in Tasmania
- Add the 5KM A DAY CHALLENGE photo to your facebook page background
for the month of May. Photo will be provided for you to use.
- Social Media engagement - FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM - using Twitter hashtag #5kmadaychallenge
What's included in your Registration Pack: (valued at $350)
- Limited edition "Rancan Sisters Fitness 5km a day Challenge
- Option to purchase limited edition Long Slleeve Tee - while stocks last (50% discount of RRP = $19.99)
- Personal Log
- 14 scheduled team walks
- 5 x stretch classes
- Bio Age Fitness Assessment
- 10 loyalty points
- Weekly fitness tips & motivating email
- Get ready for the Challenge Info + The Maria Island Walk evening with free tastings of Tassie produce and wine
Thursday 27th April 6.30pm- 7.30pm RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chance to win a trip to The Maria Island Walk valued at $2450
Why you need to join the 5KM A DAY CHALLENGE - "Into the Wild" MAY 2017
- Increase your fitness, become leaner and more toned
- Improve your health and reduce your stress levels
- Create a new and better way of life - 5km a day
- Be part of our community striving for a happier and healthier lifestyle
- Meet new, like-minded team members
- Keep motivated with ongoing support from health and fitness experts
- Reduce stress levels, reduce blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, increase bone density, burn calories, lose weight
The Prize - The Maria Island Walk $2450
- 3 night and 4 day on Maria Island, Tasmania*
- Transfers to and from Hobart
- Gourmet meals and wines included while on the island
- Luxury camping style accommodation
- Expert Tour guides
*Winners trip valid from 1 October 2017 - 30 April 2018 Flights and Hobart accommodation NOT included
"I lost 3.5kg and continued to lose weight after the challenge" Elisabeth
"I was the winner of the last challenge and loved it, I always look forward to the Rancan Sisters Fitness challenge events, they are fun and motivating" Nikki
"The challenge came at at a time when I really needed the motivation, some days I had to really plan when I was going to do my walk, I always felt great afterwards" Andrew
"I discovered walks all over Mosman on the guided team walks with Adele and Lisa - they really know the area and the most scenic routes which were absolutely stunning" Ian
"I had my whole family on the challenge which meant we did walks after dinner, to and from school and found new places to walk on the weekend" Beverley
ONE OF OUR PREVIOUS WINNERS - GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Niki Lawrence - Congratulations Niki!
GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Niki Lawrence